Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Scenes from breaks

Scenes from breaks

This is how my personal progress looks like when I've not been updating for awhile now. Drawing, re-drawing, editing scenes are such positive but yet difficult method on discovering new ways of visualizing ideas. Positive because you end up with options to choose from but difficult because suddenly you become really fickle-minded about the scenes. And then, you end up being greedy sometimes. Because you just don't want to leave out any one of them out. It's going to take awhile with all the experimenting and resisting the greed! 

On the other hand, I've been doing some illustration with another writer. New things to explore and practice. I'll not be posting any from the collaboration due to her request. Sorry guys!

On the last note, for those who are following regularly (I noticed the familiar notes and likes), thank you very much for your notes and views. For all you new followers, thank you for stumbling around in the virtual world and end up taking an interest in my art. Stay updated you lovely followers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...