Saturday, 21 November 2015

Permanent housemate



It's all about timing. It doesn't matter whether it rains or shine, you go back up again, eager to tell the world how the vast universe has stirred up your emotions and thoughts once again. The kind that you would never want it to leave, asking for it to be your permanent housemate.





Me: Is it tiring that you keep finding your way back here again?

A: Here, where?

Me: To the same spot that you're revealing things to me. Is it tiring?

A: I wish sometimes I would forget things easily, it's sort of a blessing in disguise, you know? Maybe if my memories aren't so vivid, I would be less tired.

Me: So, it's better being a Dory?

A: I don't know. Do you get tired of your vivid imagination?

Me: I guess I've long accepted it as my permanent housemate. Sometimes, I'm scared but somehow courage seems to pacify my permanent housemate every single time. 

It's rather silly to a lot of people to overthink about stuff/life but without such triggers, I don't think I will ever grow in courage. And I have learned to live with it. I've found peace and good in it.

Her: Well, it seems like I need to welcome mine.


Me: It's all about timing. Take your time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...